Thursday, August 14, 2008

On Leave

Took leave today~!!
Not to slack or what lah..
Just have to accomplish some stuffs that i long wanted to do.

Woke up at 1pm today due to yesterday slept at 5.30am.
Anyway, i went 4 places today.
1st, i went to ICA to do my passport.
My photo don look like me, that's why i have to change it if not no need to go HK le.
2nd, i went to SHAW CENTRE to help dad exchange his voucher.
3rd, went down to TTSH.
Wanted to get my EEG test report which i scanned 2 years ago.
In the end, i couldnt retrieve it due to i am a subsidized patient.
Well, anyway i guess there's nothing wrong with me too as the doctor didnt ask me back for more check up. ^-^
So relieve~ ;)
Which means i can take car license~
So yup, the 4th place i went was to SSDCL!
Finally booked the basic theory test after 3 years.
I HOPE I DONT FAIL AGAIN~ *pray hard*
Test will be on OCT, got to study le. :)

Yesterday wanted to go Phuture but its was FULL.
Didnt get in.
I saw Eric from RP there so chatted with him for awhile.
After that, went to MOS Smoove.
Wah, i hate that place sial.
Music sucks, so many malay and angmo people there, drink expensive. -.-"
Anyway i didnt really gt the mood too.
Maybe i am tired.
Keep asking mui to go at 3am but she die die still continue to dance.
In the end, dance until 4.30am which is closing lo..
My legs are freaking pain due to standing and dancing for long hours..
Reached home ard 5am.


Cheers to sistaship. xD


Outside Zouk



Camwhore @ MOS Toilet