Monday, December 20, 2021

Happy Birthday Skyler!

Seems like just a few days ago, I gave birth to my little boy.
In an blink of an eye, he turned one year old on 20 Dec 2021!

Looking back, after I gave birth, during my maternity leave period, I seems to be living day by day.
It was rather tormenting because of sleepless night, a very tiring period.

After my maternity ends and I started work, the days seems more relaxed and I seems to be living week by week.
Because most of the weekdays baby was with mother in law.
Then the schedule change to baby come back to stay overnight a day or two.

Month by month, he grow and become easier to take care.
But also have difficulty taking care too as he become more mobile.

After becoming a mother, a mother will always be so worried about every single thing on her child.
But I am happy that he is growing well.

Happy Birthday Skyler.
Mummy loves you always!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work !
call center software