Saturday, January 31, 2015

Baby Steps

Its the last day of January today.
Minus off some hiccup for this month, I guess so far so good for me.

I finally finished reading 'The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane' which I got it last year April from Sheauwei.
Luckily, it doesn't took me a year to finish it.
Last week, after contemplating for very long, I bought Fifty shades of Grey series to read.
So few days ago I started reading Chapter one.
Hopefully, I won't take very long to finish reading the 3 books. :)

Other than that, I am trying to be a better person for this year.
Quoted "Everything is hard before it is easy", which I saw on Instagram.
For me, I am trying to live out of my usual comfort zone, trying to change some bad habits to a good one.

As for today, I went to take corporate photo which turn out nice.
I am very happy with it. :)

Counting down to 11 more months to a new year.
I am looking forward to many changes in me this year.
がんばってね!

No comments: