Monday, June 09, 2014

Sunday Evening at Orchid Country Club

We spend our evening at Orchid Country Club (OCC) today.
Because boyfriend bought a groupon deal -> $5 for 15 Arrow Shots with Instructor Guidance for Beginners at DM Archery in Orchid Country Club and we decided to have this leisure session.
He booked the 4pm slot.
We tried 15 shots and it was really fun experience.
Its our first archery experience and I always want to try. So its like finally~ *excited*
Don't like that see me, actually I am quite sporty. :p

Anyway after 15 shots of fun, the trainer promote us a few packages and we took up the $15/hr per pax package which I think that this is more worthy.


DM Archery is located at the open field opposite Guard House Post 2.




Bow and Arrow


Look Pro but actually am NOT. LOL~







The kind and helpful trainer help us to took the below 2 photos.
有模有样right? Lol~






Well.. the more pro than me is here lah..
I must admit that boyfriend really good at shooting games.


3B is boyfriend's result (He got more arrows because the trainer said he shoot faster than the others) while my result is 3C.
I got 1 lame shoot that accidentally shoot the yellow mark. -_-
I was actually aiming 3D but it shoot toward 3C. LOL~

After 1hr 15mins of games, we were really tired already and we can see from boyfriend lousy result towards the end.
As for me, lousy result all the way. Wahaha~
My left arm got no strength now because the bow is kinda heavy but its good to train the left hand to be stronger this way~ :D
We shall add this into our leisure list!

DM Archery is by appointment only so I guess you have to call them.
Here's the link for you - http://www.orchidclub.com/moby/cms/social_recreational/archery/


After the tiring shoot, we headed to Himawari Japanese Restaurant for dinner.



First time for a buffet menu, there's shabu shabu included and you can have wide selection of sushi, udon and others.
But we couldn't eat much because a pot of shabu shabu is too much.
The dinner buffet cost us $53.90 (inclusive of GST and service tax).
It would be more worthy if you are going with a family so you can try more food there.

Well, this is one rare fun Sunday we had because we would usually nua at home as we both are white-collar workers. :)


1 comment: