Sunday, April 13, 2014

Brunch Day at Dean and Deluca

Brunch Day with the boy at Orchard Central yesterday since we planned for shopping.
Surprised that we had not been in town for a month.
So this time we are there to try out this Dean and Deluca and the food is good!
Adding this into my favorite list now.






Ice Green Tea Latte (S$6.50)
Best one that I tried so far.


Ice Cafe Latte (S$6.50)


American Country Breakfast ($22.00)
The scramble egg is one of my favorite now.
Everything is so good!


The New Yorker ($20.00)
Ohh i love the salmon because there's no smoky taste.
Not sure if its smoked salmon but I really like it!
However, the bagel is too hard! D;
Kinda spoil the food..





Enjoyed the food and the ambience of the place.
They do sells cakes like Rainbow cake, Red Velvet Cake, etc..
We shall try it one day for dessert~ ;)

After a full brunch, we went to burn some calories by shop walking to the usual shopping mall/ stores.
And I bought 3 shoes from H&M. Madness.
But the price is equal to 1 Pedro shoes which is quite worth it lah.. Haha~


#LOTD :p
Haven been dolling up.
I guess I need to do something to my hair and the hair is growing~ HAPPY! :p

Okay ending this post.
Too tired from tomb sweeping today and I need to crash now..
Bye~


No comments: