Monday, September 10, 2012

Monthly Meetup




Outfit and makeup on Saturday!

Monthly meet up with Sheauwei on Saturday! ^~^
I wanted to bring her to try the brunch menu at Orchard but there were too many people already so we dropped the idea. :(
Shall try it next month and make reservation 2 weeks earlier!

So I brought her to try Marukin Ramen.
I had almost the same thing that I ate the first time.







So after our lunch, we headed down to Orchard Cineleisure to watch TED.


TED is really cute when the movie just started.
After that, it kinda spoil the image of a cute teddy bear when he grew up.
Kept talking filthily. -_-"
No wonder its M18. Kids really cannot watch. LOL!

After movie, we went to H&M and I bought 2 tops and a pair of comfy footwear.
Then we had our dinner then I parted with her while I went to meet BF for desserts at Wafflelicious because I had a sudden craving for some sweet stuff~




Had my usual Chocolate Frenzy. :3
I should have asked them not to put chocolate chips.

Fact about me: I love chocolate ice cream, chocolate cakes, chocolate cream and chocolate bar with biscuit (Kit kat) but I never like chocolate chips.
I don't like the feeling of something stuck in my teeth.
I am fussy like that. Zzz

That's about all..
I know I am boring with my topic. :(
Bye.

No comments: