Thursday, August 02, 2012

The Ship Restaurant

Met up with BF, Veron and Shin for dinner after work at The Ship Restaurant; Nex.



I always passed by this restaurant but didnt get to try it and now I finally did!
The ambience in the restaurant is quite nice place to chill out with friends or partners.
We ordered the set dinner meal which include soup of the day, main, dessert of the day and drink.






Veron and I ate the Seafood Harvest set.
Set include salmon, dory fish, scallops, prawns and vegetables.
For me, i feel that the dory fish tasted blend.
Veron said that the scallop smell very fish.


BF and Shin ate the Ship Combo set.
Set include pork, chicken, prawns and vegetables.
BF didnt like the pork because its very hard to chew.


Mint ice cream for BF.


Choco ice cream for me.

Overall, it's not bad.
BF was interested with the hot plate when he saw other customer order it.
So he said that we can go back to try that. :)

I'll end this post with the photos for the day with my love one. Y











No comments: