Sunday, February 20, 2011

This space is not so dead YET

Hahaha.. i know i haven been updating much here.
So so sorry.
A few times i open this page, wanted to blog but i went to surf others stuff.
Then when i say its 1130pm which is almost times up to sleep, i closed this paged. LOL!
I updated loads of photos in FB.
Loads of events that has been happening but i still haven blog it out.
I really wanted to blog it out, share my experiences, blogged it here and kept it as a part of my memories.
But i just need time and not being lazy. =X
I promised i will blog.
My Taiwan trip photos had already done editing long ago.
I save it as a draft as i blog it halfway already.
Hopefully it will be posted up soon~

Anyway, just wanted to tell you that I've started on my keyboard lesson on 7 Feb.
This week i had my 2nd keyboard lesson.
Its great as i feel that i am learning new things, gaining one more knowledge but i know its getting difficult each lesson.
I got a 2nd hand keyboard from Edward so i can practice myself when i am at home. Hehe..
Learnt the easy part of Jay Chou song - 蒲公英的约定.
Feeling excited thinking that I'll be able to learn more nice song. ^~^
Already I'll stop here.
Nights!

No comments: