Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Happy 兔年!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE~!!
Today's is everyone birthday due to the 7th day in the Lunar Calender.

How's your CNY this year?
Mine is almost the same every year just that this year we arent able to bainian at my maternal side due to death of my uncle. :(
Thus, i only visit my paternal side.

In the morning on 3rd Feb, like last year, i went to BF's relative house to take hongbao.
Seriously, i feel rather paiseh to take hongbao from other people, except for my family side, as i grow older.
I visited 2 of his relative then back to his house.
At night, he came to my house.
Then Bro's gf drove us and my family to my Aunt's house.


At the dinner table, bro took this.
Sis look funny! Dont know what is she pouting at.

After dinner, of cos its photo taking time.. :D










Totally love this photo that bro's GF took for us.. ^~^


Then its blackjack gamble session for them.
Hahs! I love playing the games but not using money..

They continued their game while BF and I left the place first.
Stayed the night at his house.

On the 4th Feb noon, we went to his Aunt house for visiting.
His mum and sis brought their dogs there too.
So total got 4 dogs in the house!


Ray


Xiao bai become "gay".. Actually its a male dog but its look and barking sound like female.
So most people would think that its a female dog.
But cute right?! Hahaha..







After dinner, we went down to Hong Bao River at The Float.


There got Euro Fun Fair!
His sis wanted to pull her hub and i will wanna him to play this ride with me.
But both guys no guts! =/


BUNNY YEAR! MY YEAR!


Proud to be born on Year 1987!


Cai Shen Ye~ HUAT AH~!!


People carrying the umbrella not because its raining but they wanted to get the gold pieces which given out by the Cai Shen Ye.
Sadly, it dont give out a lot lor..
Wonder how long they gonna wait.




Decoration along The Helix.

After that we went down to Iluma to catch Homecoming.
I feels its a funny show.
At least better than the ghost is crazy. Haha~

3rd Day of CNY.
Nothing much.
We woke up 2pm and watch TV till 4pm+ then we headed out to NEX for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
First time tried the Freshness Burger but i'll still prefer MOS Burger.
Caught Shaolin movie and i totally love the show.
Some parts are really touching which made me almost cried but i didnt. Haha..
2 Thumbs UP for the show!

4th Day of CNY.
I wanted to get a hair dryer and a light for my table actually.
In the end, i only bought hair dryer.
Then BF and I just shopped around in Tampines.

I didnt took CNY leave.
So i dreaded my feet to work on Monday. HAHA~
How nice would it be if everyday is holiday.. :S

Alritey, enough updates on my CNY.
How's yours?
Hope its good because i feel that CNY is a good period to gather and bond with family or relative.
Happy New Year once again.. :D
Ciao!

No comments: