Monday, August 16, 2010

Sunday with her..

Met up with my dear SheauWei at Vivocity, noon time.
Shopped around as she's getting stuff for her mister.
Saw Fred Perry polo tee which kinda attracts me.
Simple is nice, but the price is damn nice as well~
Anyway, she got a Fred Perry Polo Tee for her mister.

After which, we had our teabreak at Starbucks.
Drank our fave Mocha Frappe.
Chit chat and photo taking! =)











After which, her mister came.
We went back to Tangs to walk around before heading our dinner at Aoba Hokkaido Raman.
I've seen this a few times, now that i got to try it.


I ordered the seafood one.
Still, i prefer Ajisen or Santouka.
Because Aoba's soup is quite oily. :S

Then we continue to walk for awhile.
Headed home at around 9pm+.
I thot i saw a stalker. WTF!
Its kinda creepy.
Anyhow, i wasnt being stalk so its fine. :)

Alright, i shall stop here.
Gonna go sleep already.
Nites~

No comments: