Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Over the long weekend..



HELLO!
How was your long weekend?
Mine was fine! :D


Saturday was out with BF to various places.
We went to travel fair at Suntec.
I guess the price should be quite cheap but we didnt get any tix because this month we are totally broke.

Singtel called us on Friday telling us that our iPhone 4 had arrived.
BF got his iPhone 4 on that day..
Actually, i wanted to get it with him but because i am still under my dad as an guarantor. I need him there to sign.
So i've no choice but to wait until Sunday to get the phone.

Since we were at Suntec, we went to the Epic store to see casing and screen protector.
He got this matt screen protector there.
Then we went to Vivocity to see look for other more casing.
However, we couldnt find any nice one that we like.

Went to eat at The Soup Spoon as i was craving for the chicken stew.
After which, we went to watch our movie.


Street Dance 3D.
The dance battle is always the best part.
But this time the final last dance is not so great.
I still prefer Step Up 2.

I'm in love with this song: Vega 4 - Life is Beautiful. :)


After our movie, we went down to Bugis Epic store and finally got our casing there.
Had dinner and back his house.

On Sunday afternoon, we went down to his aunty house for lunch.
Stayed there for an hour or two, then we left for shopping at IMM with his mum, sister and his Sis's husband.

At night, we went to CompassPoint to have our dinner.
And waited for Daddy and Brother to meet us at Singtel.
Finally got my phone, and i am officially not under my dad as an guarantor.
So now i could do the phone stuff myself!
I am happy because its no more troublesome for me and him already.
I am also glad that BF was there to accompany me without complaining nor attitude me as i have to wait for my dad to finish querying the singtel staff.
P.S: my dad always 打破砂锅问到底的。


Wheeeee~
Our phone with our casings. ^^
Mine is the pink one while his is the white one.


My iTouch and iPhone.
Different color to differentiate.
Actually the iPhone is thicker and heavier than the iTouch.

On the National Day.. i almost slacked the whole day at BF house.
But we did went to Compasspoint awhile due to some issue of my dad's new phone.
I also got the screen protector for myself.
Watched the NDP on TV.
Actually, wanted to go Sand Skypark to see the fireworks but i was lazyyyy.
Not even sure if we could get the tix to go up anot.
I've called and they have told me that we couldnt have early booking. :(

That's how i spent my 3 days of weekend and PH. Haha~
Time flies..
Next PH is on 10 Sept, Friday which is Hari Raya Puasa. ^^

No comments: