Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Just Wednesday...

Feeling very bored at work.
Since lunch time, i was left alone in the office.
I took a photo around.
Just to show you how small my office is. LOL!


Taken from my feng shui seat.
Sorry for my messy table. Hehe..
The back seat is my MD's seat.
Note that behind me are only cupboards. HAHAHA!


Outside view from 33rd floor. Hehe~


I was really bored~~
Luckily, i have my girls to email chat with me to help me pass time.

After work, i met up with Veron.
Had our dinner, then she went to get her stuff.
Stopped by manicure shop at Bugis Street Lvl2 so we did it.


Loving my new colours.
But hate their express manicure as i dont think they do a good job.

After which, we slacked at Iluma subway.
Chit chat, gossip.. watever..
I cant remember how long we haven do this already..
Anyway, backed home at around 1030pm~

No comments: