Sunday, May 31, 2009

Do Singaporeans dress badly?

Phew. Its my first time participating in Nuffnang contest.
Pardon me for my bad english yah?

So, lets just start.
"Do Singaporeans dress badly?"
Seriously speaking, i dont really think Singaporean have bad dressing sense.
Maybe there are just a handful of them, but not all of them. =)
What i meant is that, they dont wear correctly to the places/ocassion.



I mean, you cant be expecting someone to wear PJs (like the above picture) to walk around Orchard Road or Bugis streets right?
You might attracting those weird looks by not only we singaporean, you might be attracting tourists too.
Remember these places are places of intersts whereby tourists will be around, which will leave them an impression of us. =)

Actually due to Singapore's weather, there's a limitation on the clothings to wear.
I would really love Singapore to have 4 seasons, so i could wear different style of clothings.

I, myself do follow trend.
But i would see which kind of clothing suits me.
I am more to the causal dressing style.
And I think flip flops are acceptable depends on what kind of clothes you are wearing.
The point is to mix and match them correctly.
For e.g: Beach wear or Casual wear.
I do go out with flip flops too!



I dont have pyjamas like the above pics.
But i do wear comfortable sleeping clothes.



As for these kind, i would wear out only to marketplace.
Definitely not to the urban areas. HAHA!

Generally, i feel that Singaporean dressing sense is still safe.
Maybe some just have to know what kind of clothing fits onto them and what's not.

No comments: