Friday, April 21, 2017

Yawn~

Feeling really sleepy now at 10pm on a Friday night!
How can that be?!
I usually slept past 12 midnight on a Friday night but today I really cannot keep my eyes open anymore.

Totally drained.
Been working extra hours for this week and I believe the coming week as well.
Getting busy due to system change and I have to rush all the orders to close.
But still, new orders keep coming in.. WTH..

Work aside, its about 7 weeks more to the big day.
Preparation almost done, just bits and pieces there.
The most important thing that is stuck is to clear the house and my room!
Sick of this issue.
Anyway, it gonna be a last minute thing to clear and do the painting.
Will get over it!
Just another rush..

Alrite..
I guess I'll just go sleep early tonight.
Looking forward to my birthday weekend! :D
Good night. <3

No comments: