Sunday, August 09, 2015

Happy #SG50!

How are you spending your long Jubilee weekend?
Apart from rushing my assignment, my weekend was quite well spent so far..
Tomorrow is the last day of PH, make it well spent too. :)

This year National Day was a special one because its Singapore 50th year!
Like the previous year, I make effort to watch the firework display, though I really hate the crazy crowd.
This year, its not only the firework display but the black knights display too!
I am happy that I'm able to catch everything at The Promontory @ Marina Bay today.
I am touched by the surroundings when I heard people singing "Home", "Count on Me, Singapore", "Majulah Singapura", etc..
I tried to sing along too but my surroundings are mostly foreigners so... I was a little shy.. Haha~


5 stars


Singapore Airline A-380 flypast


Our National Flag flypast and I sang Majulah Singapura proudly! :D


The "50" Formation!
































All photos taken using Olympus EPM-1.

Happy Birthday Singapore!
I am a proud Singaporean.
Even though, I love traveling but at the end of the day, I always feel safe when I am back home.
This is where I belong, where my family and friends are.
I am thankful that I am born here.
Let's continue to make Singapore to be a better place to live in. :)


No comments: