Sunday, February 22, 2015

Goat Xi Fa Cai 2015

This year, there were no visiting from my family side, but rather I've done visiting at the boyfriend's family side.
It's a little sad that I don't really feel the New Year atmosphere for my family this year.


This year reunion dinner at home was not as lively as in the past.
Dad was sick so he didn't ate much that day.
Luckily for my siblings, brother in law and boyfriend made the dinner a bit livelier


My usual reunion dinner at the boyfriend's side.


My look for the 1st day of CNY.



#OOTD


We looked same same but different.


#Selfie

Did many visiting over at boyfriend's side in the morning on the first day of CNY.
By evening time, we went back to my house for dinner and stayed till night before going back to his house to stay over.


#OOTD on the 2nd day of CNY.

Went to one of boyfriend's relative house on the 2nd day of CNY.
They hired Lion Dance and it was my first time up-close with it.
I was so fascinated.




After visiting, we went Hong Bao River at The Float.
It's an yearly affair to visit the place to see the decorations.













After a round at Hong Bao River, we went to grab some food to eat before heading for movie - Ah Boys to Men 3: Frogmen.
As usual, I love the movie and really had a good laugh.

It's a long weekend for this CNY.
Sadly, its gonna end soon. D;

Anyway, I hereby wish you a prosperous new year!
Goat Xi Fa Cai!

No comments: