Friday, October 18, 2013

Fun Day at Adventure Cove

Hi~ I'm starting this post with a video that I edited. :)



Rewind back to 30 August 2013, a Friday, we had a double couple date to Adventure Cove.
At first, I didn't know of this place until Veron told me about it.
Seriously, I don't even know when this place was built. Lol~




Tickets that I bought from http://sintickets.webs.com/
The guy sells many tickets at a cheaper price than the retail one.
So I bought this tickets at S$26 each. ^^


Yay us~ Without make up~ Duh..

After that, we got ready to get wet!















There are few slides for us to take and am quite happy to try all.
And they are really fun!
Luckily, there won't much people that we need to queue for an hour to play the slides.
I think we queued for at least 30 min for some rides only..
And due to safety circumstances, I think camera are not allow so I couldn't take photos or video recording.
Anyway, most importantly is to have fun! =D







We enjoyed from about 10AM to about 3PM then we showed and get changed.
They weather was okay but it drizzled for a while.
Luckily there were no thunderstorm, if not we will not be able to enjoy as much as that day.






Best photo of the day. Haha..
Because we had make up on~
Some people say we look like twins. You think so? Haha..

Alrite~ I will be hiatus for about a week because I'm flying off to Korea tonight!
Yay~ Finally the day has come.
Shall end here..
Don't miss me~
Will be back soon with lots of pretty photos.
Byeeee~

No comments: