Monday, November 12, 2012

USS Halloween Horror Night 2!



BF and I went to the USS Halloween Horror Night 2 on 28 October 2012, which was a Saturday.
He got the tickets at a bit cheaper price from his company.
Since, there's deal, so we just go with it!
Hehheh, bought the devil's horn to add on the atmosphere. :p

We didn't get the chance to go last year's but hey this year wasn't bad at all.
I enjoyed everything of it! :D
Just queuing for the rides and haunted houses were a torture because we didn't get the express ticket.
The average time for the queues for the haunted house is about 130mins! @_@
Nonetheless, still managed to went in to all the 3 haunted houses and also played the Transformer ride and 'Human' from Battlestar Galactica.

There were a total of 3 Haunted Houses. (In the order which we visited.)

1) Death Alley : Chinese-themed





2) Dungeon of Damnation: Caved-like haunted house.





3) Insanitarium : Indoor "Mental Hospital".



Out of the 3 haunted houses, I feel that The Insantarium is the scariest.
Actually the Dungeon of Damnation is also quite scary.
I thought I'm brave and won't be scare because I tried the haunted house at Hongkong disneyland and Genting and they are not scary at all lor..
However, the experience here is different. Hahaha..
I wonder where my guts gone to at that time.

Hmm I was lazy to bring my camera so BF did all the photo-taking.
I cannot understand why my face look fat when he use his camera to take me.
I can only guess he duno my good angle. =/
Managed to take pic with some of the "ghosts".


One and only pic of us. Pathetic. -.-






Hahaha I looked scare here. She said something to me but I couldn't hear what she was saying and she just moved away. -_-
I wonder if she cursed me or wat? LOL~

To the House of Dolls which is near the entrance.
Many many bloody dolls exhibit at the cabinets.












The upzipped zipper face makeup looks very scary on her.
The makeup look so real.


Wooo the crowd!







That's all for the Halloween post.
Wonder if I will join the next year Halloween in USS?
Really, everything is good just the crowd. Yes the crowd. =/


BOO!
Ok I'm not scary I know. :)
Bye!

No comments: