Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Yacht Party

I was invited by Sam to a Yacht Party last Sunday.
It was a fun 12 hour day trip.
All total of 22 people attended, all the from the present and past colleagues of SGH.
It was a whole new experience for me because it was my virgin trip on a yacht.
Things the people did there were chillaxing, sleeping, eating, playing monopoly deal and board game, fishing, kayaking and swimming in the sea.
I had load of fun with the people around.
Even the crews are so friendly, service is really great!

Let the picture tell you the story..


Me with Tommy & Yeeboon.
Met up with them early in the morning at Chongpang for mac breakie then went to some buy some stuff before cabbing down to Keppel Bay.


Walking to our yacht for the day.


Our yacht! Preparing to go up~


Map of our yacht


Thats the small kitchen


One of the bedroom. Total of 4 bedrooms and 4 toilets.




Tommy and Kel at the upper deck.


Yeeboon and Kel


Me with the guys




Chillaxing people


Hi, I am enjoying the moment as well. :D


There's a net there that Tommy is lying on.
Haha.. Tommy like so shiok lying in it.


Playing monopoly deal with some of the peeps.
Favourite game! And I am quite good at it.
Thanks to Master Tommy, 真是教導有方啊~ LOL.


Rachel is kayaking


Some guys and girls are swimming.

We stopover at 2 places.
Kusu island (if i am not wrong) in the morning.
And during the noon time we headed down to St. John Island.

I think St. John Island should be quite a good place to be.
Maybe I can go there for a short wkend trip to explore the place.
Oh, the sunset is so pretty!!


Lots of kittens I saw at St. John Island










We tried playing this Singapore Version of Monopoly.
The guys are the killer.
One is the SMRT killer who suck all of our money.
One who has the most properties.
One is the PUB utilities.
Kaili is the most pathetic who has 2 properties and keep paying to banker and us.
Conclusion, from this game I can see that Sgrean are having a hard life.
Paying and paying and paying... LOL!


Yeeboon tried fishing.


Polariod of Evelyn, Tommy, Kel and I






Pretty view.




One side of sun setting.


The other side you can see the full moon!






Part of the people in the picture.
Can you see the moon? Haha..


Chocolate cake from Rive Gauche Patisserie.
Freaking yummy!


Cake cutting ceremony for Sam and Alex.


Enjoying the champagne and the Song of the Sea.


Group photo.

I really got to thank Sam for the invitation.
Without his invitation, I wouldn't have the experience on yacht.
Moreover, I really enjoy the company with my friends.
I really had fun! :D


P.S: sorry for the poor quality of some photos. I was lazy to bring my camera around so most of the photos are taken using my phone. Haha..

P.P.S: Some photos credit to Gina, Clara, Eric, Sam and Peipei from FB. :)

3 comments:

Tommy Ho said...

Great Job , Miss Tan...One whole page of the event. Sweet ^^

Jing said...

Haha.. ya whole post flooded with pictures.

SailawayNY said...

Enjoyed every bit of your blog.Really looking forward to read more. Much obliged.
Boat Wedding NY
Boat Charters NY