Monday, December 12, 2011

Weird People

Why am I encountering weird people nowadays?
I don't think I have offended anyone.
Within a month, I haven already met 2 crazy people!
One of them was few weeks ago when I meet up with Veron to Orchard Road.
Suddenly, a crazy young teenage girl shouted at me for nothing!
I was too stunned to know what words came out from her mouth.
I don’t even dare to react because I wouldn’t know if she and her friends will attack me or not.
Seriously, she looked like a retard when she shouted at me.
Nowadays the young generations do things without going through their brains is it?
I wonder what they are thinking seriously!

The other incident happened just yesterday.
Usually Sheauwei and I will hold each other hands while walking.
FYI, we're not lesbian just very very good friends and it’s quite normal for girls to hold hand right? Haha…
We were walking along a shopping mall in Sentosa.
Suddenly a Caucasian walking towards us grabbed my arms and said "why not you hold my hand instead of her?"
He looked like a drunkard but I'm not sure if he is.
Anyway, I quickly shook off his hand and walked away.
Sheauwei was very angry with the man's attitude.

Why are there such thing happening to me?
It’s really a crazy experience that I had.
Luckily both times I have my friends with me.
What if my friends are not with me?
I cannot think what consequence will there be.
Please no more of such nonsense anymore!

No comments: