Friday, December 30, 2011

Company Lunch

Today is the last day of work for Year 2011!
My office is only opened for half day!
Time seems so fast as if I'm racing with it.
Tried to finish up my work as much as possible because my boss wants the report early next year and I will only start work on the 4th which is 1 day later than my accountant.

Anyway after work, we had company lunch at Garibaldi Italian Restaurant & Bar which is near Purvis Street, near Bugis area.
Sometimes i really dislike going to Italian restaurant because I couldnt understand the menu!
For the food I ordered, it's still not bad, except for the starter which I am not really interested.


Bread. This is really nice.


Starter


My Main Course.


Desserts - Chocolate Sponge Cake

Everything ended at 1.45pm and each of us left for our next program.
Shall see them next year, 4th!

No comments: