Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Johnny English Reborn

Impromptu meet up with BF for dinner and movie on a weekday. :)
I told him I wanted to watch Johnny English because I heard many people say its funny and without hesitation he said we'll watch it today!

8 years since the first part, Johnny English Reborn finally came out this year.
I wonder what took it so long?
Anyway, the first part of the story, I really cannot remember anymore so I'm not sure if there's any link to the second part.
I only remembered I watched the first part with my sistas.
Few days ago, we were only talking about it on facebook only.
Even though everything changed, some have their own life to go on, but its still nice to chat with them again. :)


So the genre of the show is action comedy.
I guess whenever we see this guy, we only know he's call Mr. Bean as he's famous comedian in the Mr. Bean comedy show.
The show is quite nice and of course funny.
We laughed almost throughout the show.
Its good to watch it on a weekdays to relieve some stress. :)

No comments: