Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Congrats to myself. :D

YEAH!!!
I CAN FINALLY GRADUATE LE!!


Though my result is not that good as my gpa drops.
But i can graduate and not retain, i am happy! :D
My Sales Management and Business Cyber Law gt D and D+.
Which is sux lah.
Last sems shows me that i am not hardworking at all.
Well, I didnt pon law alot of time but the UT grades gt Ds, that y i gt tat kind of result.
And even if i pon 9times for sales i still gt D, its kinda lucky for me.
And oh, very proud my FYP 2 result, cz i gt B+.
Hit the target that i wanna get. :D

You know, before getting the result, i keep poundering if i could pass anot.
Now, the burden is down.
I CAN FINALLY GO FIND FOR JOBS LE!!
As for i know, Hui San and Li Xian already found office jobs le.

Anyway, its a happy day for me. *Twist*

Graduation ceremony on 26 March.
I wonder who is going?

No comments: