Monday, October 27, 2014

I'm Kim Korean BBQ



Tried out I'm Kim Korean BBQ with my sister, her husband and boyfriend the other day.
I'm not sure where my boyfriend found about this Korean BBQ restaurant but it seems to be a newly open restaurant.
We reached at around 6pm and the crowd filled up by 7pm+.




For $24++ per pax, we can eat as many food as we like.
There's wide variety and not only those BBQ meat and raw veggies for you to choose from.
There are also cooked food like sushi, fried soy chicken (Fav of the day), kimchi, soups, free flow drinks etc.
Food is really good and value for money too. :)




Rare photo with my sis~


I'm Kim Korean BBQ
Address: 1 Zubir Said Drive, School of The Arts, 01-04/05/06/07, Singapore.
Opening Hour: Mon - Fri: 11:30 - 14:30, 17:00 - 22:30, Sat - Sun: 11:30 - 22:30
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Im-KIM-Korean-BBQ


No comments: