Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Bangkok 2012 --- Part 2

Hi, my last updated bangkok trip was in March, about 4 months ago and the trip was like last October. LOL!
Anyway, continuing from Part 1 --- CLICK HERE

So on the 2nd day, we decided to do some sightseeing but actually not the scenery sightseeing.
Well, we decided to tour Siam Ocean World and Madame Tussauds.
We bought a package for this which I cannot remember how much it was but you can check out the latest package online @ http://www.siamoceanworld.co.th/online-ticket-tourist.php

For your information, Siam Ocean World is located in Siam Paragon while Madame Tussauds is located in Siam Discovery.

We went Siam Paragon quite early in the morning like around 9.30AM.
However, the mall only open at 10AM.
So we waited like about half an hour before we can get inside.




Fountain display just outside Siam Paragon.


Siam Ocean World located inside the mall at B1.
Just follow the signs to get to the destination as the mall is quite big.

It was eye opening trip for us there. O.O
The Ocean World is bigger than the Underwater World in Singapore. Duh~
It features marine creatures from all over the world
Siam Ocean World has different zones and also with additional activities for us tourists.
However, boyfriend and I didn't pay the extra money for the other activities.






This eel like creatures caught my attention once we stepped inside.
It's quite a cutie actually. Haha..
By the way, they are call spotted garden eel.






These giant crab are really really big.
The body is almost the size of my head or maybe bigger?
And maybe the length is almost half of my body.
It is really giant and they have many of this crab there! =OOOOO




















Lion fish! Make me think back the old times back in Secondary school whereby my art teacher asked me to draw this fishes and its details.
Gave me a big headache because I couldn't really draw. Haha..











































































I filmed some video shot of the sea creatures.
Not a very good edited and filmed video but I tried my best already. :)


After touring Ocean World, we went for our lunch at one of the eatery inside the foodcourt.
And Since we were in Thailand, we wanted to try the authentic Thai food so we looked for one eatery that sell Thai food.


Green Curry (THB160)


XO Sauteed Slice Fish with Broccoli (THB310)


Shrimp cake (THB170)


Shrimp fried rice (THB139)


Can't remember what boyfriend ordered but it cost THB150.



We spend a total of THB1,164 (approx $48.50).
And I remembered we almost couldn't finish the food because we ordered too much.! Hahaha..

Okie Dokie. Ending the post here..
Will be back on the Madame Tussauds post next soon since I'm in the mood for blogging~! ;)
A lot of photos! So be prepared. :p
Ciao~

No comments: