Tuesday, February 07, 2012

SENTOSA FLOWER 2012!

2 weeks back, BF and I went to the Sentosa Festival 2012.
Its the 2nd year that we went.
This year is the dragon year so most of the decoration relates to dragon.
There were many different types of flowers, many people, sunny weather..






Cute Figurines around..




One of the favourite photo!


Hi, do i look like a 女俠?
Cos of the bamboo behind.. doesnt it look like a fighting scene in the 武俠片? LOL








The moment i saw this flower, i was like "PRETTTTTYYYYYYY"!!






BEEE ZEEE....


This God of Fortune is walking around and people are queuing to take photos with him.









I love the place but its really difficult to take good pictures when they are people around to spoil the photos.
Moreover the Sentosa photographer didnt really take good photographs of us. HAHA.
Still, I kinda enjoy the day even though the weather is hot which made me sweaty and melts my makeup. =D

No comments: