Wednesday, November 17, 2010

From Gmarket

Few weeks ago, i went to an online website called Gmarket that BF gave me, i ordered a close up lens for my polariod.
Been wanting to buy that, however its not cheap.
I saw the product at Gmarket and decided to buy it because it the cheapest that i've seen. (Maybe there are cheaper one at other website? I'm not sure.)
Anyway i got it for SGD$18.99 online.
It was shipped from Korea to Singapore within a week!


There are 5 colours to choose from.! ^^




I got the white one.
When i fit the lens into my polariod, i couldnt take it out anymore.
I dont know why.. :(
Luckily it still fit into my pouch.


Now i can self take picture of myself!


Loving it! Y


I also saw these coloured polariod films!
So tempted to buy it.
I shall get it when my pays in!! Whee~~
Coloured films are so much nicer than the plain white films, dontcha think so?

Gmarket is one of a good online shop as it have a lot of range of stuff to buy.
BF also got addicted to it. LOL~
Here's the url if you are interested - http://my.gmarket.com.sg/

No comments: